Delusional Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delusional Utopia

For all those writers out there with imagination and a little bit of lunacy too.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plan #1...sort of

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sneaks
Power Hungry Crew
Power Hungry Crew
Sneaks

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character sheet
What I Write: Fantasy
What I Like To Do: Read, Write, Write, Write, Write, Write
My Current WIP:
Plan #1...sort of Left_bar_bleue10008/70000Plan #1...sort of Empty_bar_bleue  (10008/70000)

Plan #1...sort of Empty
PostSubject: Plan #1...sort of   Plan #1...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:49 am

Somehow, someway, someday I will get more people in here. I have a few tentative promotional ideas at this point, but I'm reluctant to share until I've made concrete decisions on them. I want to make sure that I do this the right way this time so the people who come here will enjoy their stay and want to come back.

I have been considering changing the look, but to be honest, I rather think the current one is perfect. It fits so well into the Fantasy theme I want to associate my forum with.

I have finally created the photo gallery. It only has a few pics in it at this time, but I will add more as the days follow. I just have to find all my pics first. Very Happy Also I have a favorite pic of mine in my personal album, this is something I encourage you to create as it can go a long way to show others what aspects of fantasy you like, which artists are your favorites (mine is Luis Royo), and what you hope to achieve in your own Fantasy work. And I took the small step of improving the smilies by adding a few and rearranging those that will most likely be used most. Made various other small changes like that as well; added point system and character sheet. All in all not much, I know, but at least it was something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sneaks-myfantasylife.blogspot.com

Plan #1...sort of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delusional Utopia :: Dusting off the Shelves :: My Plans-
Jump to: