Delusional Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delusional Utopia

For all those writers out there with imagination and a little bit of lunacy too.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeny that is not so "green"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenify13
Power Hungry Crew
Power Hungry Crew
Greenify13

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Greeny that is not so "green" Empty
PostSubject: Greeny that is not so "green"   Greeny that is not so "green" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 pm

I am here.
Yes I am!
Sneaky makes things of such beauty.
She can make the rest of us seem 'homely'.
What was once lacking grace,
She will bring back to life in good taste.
What we see as lacking appeal,
Sneaks can mend and heal.
When the times are rough and dark,
Laughter and joy she could bring with
A single remark.
The pleasure of her company is true,
If you know her well, you know this too.
She'll work her way into your heart,
Without an ounce of work on her part.
You welcome her in, understand her ways,
She'll give you her joys, her comfort and praise.
Under her wings, you softly glow, you grow;
She pushes away bad thoughts and sorrow.
Watch as she grows, watch the beauty, the glow,
Know her passion, her kindness so true, you'll know.

Well obviously I write. And I seem to write poetry better then anything else. And obviously I know Sneaks quite well, she is like a sister to me, a very dear person who has helped me many a time. About me:
I love to write, and to write poetry.
I love the number 13,
You will quickly find out that I try to help everyone to the best of my capabilities, and I adore questions!
I can't seem to think of anything else...
I am Greenify13 aka Greeny aka Greenie aka The Green One aka....hahahaha there have been sooo many Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sneaks
Power Hungry Crew
Power Hungry Crew
Sneaks

Number of posts : 40

Character sheet
What I Write: Fantasy
What I Like To Do: Read, Write, Write, Write, Write, Write
My Current WIP:
Greeny that is not so "green" Left_bar_bleue10008/70000Greeny that is not so "green" Empty_bar_bleue  (10008/70000)

PostSubject: Re: Greeny that is not so "green"   Greeny that is not so "green" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 pm

That is an excellent poem Greeny. You are so sweet to say those things about me. Very Happy And for the record you are like my sister too, since I don't have any sisters that makes you even more special. Thanks for coming here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sneaks-myfantasylife.blogspot.com
Greenify13
Power Hungry Crew
Power Hungry Crew
Greenify13

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Greeny that is not so "green"   Greeny that is not so "green" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 pm

I aim to please, or NOT...Very Happy No sisters at all? That is so sad dearie, for now on I am your sister in all ways I can be...but then I have been for a while now it seems. Wink How long have we known each other? Forever? What?
And you may say "sweet" but I would say honest things. I like to speak the truth, and this is no exception to the matter. You are all that I wrote, and more! And I was glad to come here, and hopefully support you! But fair warning...my precious dwindling LBF will be in my sig here and will pop-up as often as possible without being rude! jk jk, not kidding on the sig part but jk jk lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeny that is not so "green"   Greeny that is not so "green" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeny that is not so "green"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delusional Utopia :: Insight Street :: Welcome to my world!-
Jump to: